Click Me to Get More Photos Of Bangalore.............Also Check The new Rock Vedio Blog!!!!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

That Girl On a Bicycle!!!!


This a very short story about how i meet my girl..So here I go....
That day was a normal college day and i's on my way to the department [Chemical Engineering IT-BHU].Unaware of the fortunate accident which is going to happen in my life ,i with my buddies cruising towards the class after being half an hour late teasing each other as we usually do, and it's a kinda tradition in our college that nobody could live without it,suddenly an angel appears from behind riding on a bicycle,head straight as if, if she will move her head a little she will fall from her bicycle.Well,though we were all busy in our world but i suddenly got speechless after seeing her and there was only one question in my mind,"Who is this girl?"
Well Anurag Srivastava our repository for every kinda girl information in IT-BHU
told me that she is Pavni,she is from Varanasi and other stuff about Pavni.
Well friends that was really "Love at first sight" and I can never forget how my friends Anurag,Vishi,Shekhar,Osaid,Akash[Well there were others also who make things fine for me but these were the main promoters],convinced or prepare me to message her and call her.Cheers for all of You.Thanks to you all.This story is not over but that's for sure that these five guys revolve around this story in most of it's aspects.
Ashutosh

No comments: