Click Me to Get More Photos Of Bangalore.............Also Check The new Rock Vedio Blog!!!!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

That Girl on a Bicycle(Part-2)


again after long time i'm trying to write some thing interesting........

Now friends when I first messaged her there was no response.Ok I thougth that the game is over but my over enthusiastic class mates forced me to message her again....well i did it and it worked.....she called me and we decided to meet, the next day. Well I some how made up mind to go and meet her....... and i did it with courage. Well, taking all the blessings and good wishes from my friends i went to meet her.
As I reached her hostel, I saw a cute doll like,innocent looking girl standing and waiting for me.......I stopped there and try to talk to this cute doll.......she asked me "Are you ashutosh?"........I just stopped there confused and some how manage to say "Yes m ashutosh?"...God how hard that was to say but I some how manage it......Well after that we chatted for around half an hour........ I can never forget that evening.........when I found my girl ,whom I have to take good care off and protect her from all the sophistications.

No comments: